Update as of 12/6/2020
We Are Open for ALL Dental Care
The Southern California region's new stay-at-home order does not affect Dental Care or other essential health care services.
As we continue to monitor the rapidly changing effects of COVID-19, we want you to know that we are doing our best to navigate the situation with the safety of our staff and patients at the forefront. Together, as a community, we are facing trying times and the current pandemic is affecting all of us. We wanted to reach out with an update on how we are handling our business to best support the health and safety of both you and our team.
First, we give our loving thoughts for anyone who has been impacted by the virus. Keeping patients safe has always been our priority. Our practice has infection control policies, procedures and systems in place that meet or exceed the Centers for Disease Control's Standard Precautions for Dental Practices.
If you have a dental need, we are here to help. In times like this, your oral health has never been more important as it's connected to your whole-body health. We are open for ALL dental care procedures and emergency needs.
As we deal with the uncertainty, we appreciate your understanding and hope, at the very least, that times like these remind us we are all in this together.
We hope to see your healthy, happy faces soon!
What to expect for your visit
If you are visiting us for the first time, or the first time since the pandemic began, you may notice some changes. We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff. For example:
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some specific screening questions. You’ll be asked those same questions again when you are in the office.
- We will have a virtual check in system in place. Please remain in your vehicle when you arrive and call or text us and we will guide you from there.
- Patient companions will be limited to parents/guardians for minors or essential support individuals such as caregivers and translators. We kindly ask that any other companions please wait for you outside the office.
- All persons entering the practice will need to wear a mask.
- Upon entering the office your temperature will be taken and you’ll be asked some screening questions.
- We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between appointments. That might mean that you’re offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment. We will continue to strive to be as accommodating as possible.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice.
Oceanside Family Dental Care - Dr. Patrick Hachee
When you visit our Oceanside, CA dental office, your smile is our top priority. Dr. Patrick Hachee and his entire team are dedicated to providing you with the personalized, quality dental care that you deserve. We serve Vista, San Marcos, Oceanside and all of the surrounding areas in San Diego county.
When you visit our office you will experience all that modern dentistry has to offer, including a comprehensive list of general, restorative and cosmetic dental services to meet the needs of the whole family. This includes teeth whitening, crowns, veneers, and many other types of general dentistry procedures. Our goal is to assist each patient in achieving and maintaining long term dental health and a beautiful smile. Some of the services we provide include:
- Cleanings & Exams
- Sealants & Fluoride
- Root Canal Therapy
- Periodontal Treatments
- Teeth Whitening
- Tooth Colored Fillings
- Crowns & Bridges
- Porcelain Veneers
Part of our commitment to serving our patients includes providing information that helps them to make more informed decisions about their oral health needs. We will provide all patients with special home care instructions, hygiene tips and facts about your teeth and eating habits as they relate to different oral implant procedures, crowns and bridges, root canal therapy, composite fillings and any other dental procedure you may require. This website is a resource we hope you’ll find both useful and interesting.
Please browse through our website and be sure to contact us if you have any questions or would like to schedule an appointment. We are located in Oceanside, CA and provide service to all surrounding areas including Carlsbad, San Marcos, and San Diego county. You may also use our online appointment request form to schedule your appointment today.
Oceanside Family Dental Care
3753 Mission Avenue
Oceanside, CA 92058
Phone: (760) 721-8888
Fax: (760) 967-4701