Welcome, or Welcome Back!
Our office has always utilized personal protective equipment (PPE) that has exceeded all the CDC guidelines, however, in light of the COVID-19 Pandemic we have instituted additional guidelines and protocols to ensure your safety.
If you are returning you may see many changes, as we have new ways of scheduling your appointments and managing your insurance and financial transactions. We want to make you aware of the changes that you’ll experience when you first return to our office.
- First, you will be contacted 24-48 hours prior to your appointment via phone, text or email and will be informed of a set of health-related questions. You can see those questions below. It is required that we complete this questionnaire prior to your appointment. We will have to reschedule your appointment if we are unable to complete this step so please do all you can to help us.
- Please arrive at the office wearing a face covering. A cloth or medical type mask are both appropriate.
- Second, we will be using a virtual check-in process. When you arrive to our office, just text 760-249-7142 or the office at 760-721-8888 to us to let us know you have arrived. Remain in your car and we will contact you when we are ready for you to come to the front door.
- Patient companions will be limited to parents/guardians for minors or essential support individuals such as caregivers and translators. We kindly ask that any other companions please wait for you outside the office.
- As you arrive at the front door, one of our clinical staff wearing PPE will greet you and take your temperature. Next, they will ask our appointment screening questions. There will be a hand sanitizing station at front of the office as well. After this they will escort you to the treatment room.
1. Have you had a fever or felt hot/feverish recently (14-21 days) ?
2. Do you have a cough?
3. Do you have shortness of breath?
4. Have you had any symptoms such as chills, headache, sore throat, shaking, loss of taste or smell, fatigue, muscle aches, nausea, vomiting or diarrhea?
5. Are you awaiting results of a lab test for COVID-19?
6. Have you or a family member previously been asked to self-isolate or self-quarantine in the past 14 days?
7. Have you had close contact to an individual diagnosed with COVID-19 infection in the past 14 days?
8. Have you traveled in the past 14 days to a region with high rates of COVID-19 disease activity?